++what i found in Elisa’s car when I rode in it
1. Truth Serums.
2. A copy of “how to win friends and influence people”.
3. Old Peanuts comics with all pictures of Lucy cut out and replaced with photos of Elisa’s head.
4. About 10 crumpled up, unsent love letters to a guy name “Big Frisco“.
5. Candy cigarettes.
7. A pile of temporary tattoos.
8. A book called “Tight jeans hipsters and the ‘I love art, really‘ movement”.
9. A grown man.
10. A small handheld tape recorder that consequently had Elisa performing the theme song to “Tailspin” and telling jokes from Laffy Taffy wrappers in what seemed to be a lonely bedroom.
11. A diorama of Teddy Grahams fighting Animal Crackers.
12. This Book
13. And this book.
14. A conceptual drawing of robot hamsters with the note “get approved”.
15. A Michael Jackson mask.
16. Other people’s parking tickets… about 200 of them.